Bon ben voila, en milieu de formation ça tombe toujours bien
On va pouvoir jouer le déploiement du CU4 directement sur notre toute nouvelle infra de formation (installée hier)…pour plus d’information voila, ci dessous, les correctifs apportés par la Cumulative Update 4, qui comme les précédente n’a pas besoin des CU3?CU2…
pour le lien de téléchargement c’est ici: https://support.microsoft.com/kb/3026739/en-us
C’est donc le seul correctif à installer sur une nouvelle instance SCCM 2012 R2.
This article describes the issues that are fixed and the functionality that’s updated in Cumulative Update 4 (CU4) for Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager.
Issues that are fixed
Client communication problem in System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager
- The Winlogon process may close unexpectedly during logon or logoff on Windows Embedded systems that have the Configuration Manager client installed. This causes Stop error c000021a.
Software distribution and application management
Applications may not be downloaded in System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager
- Removing a user who’s assigned to a primary device triggers the removal of all policies that are assigned to that device, even when there are other users assigned.
- Deleting packages in environments that have many (thousands) of distribution points may take longer than expected and may block other package distribution operations.
- Pull distribution points may download an earlier version instead of the most recent version of frequently updated packages.
- When you pre-stage many packages on Pull distribution points and you use a distribution point as the source, the operation may fail. In this situation, errors that resemble the following are recorded in the Ccmexec.log file on the Pull distribution point:
Failed to get a WriteLock
- Enabling the Limit to specific maximum transfer rate by hour distribution point property limits package distribution to one every 20 minutes.
Network Access Protection
- Clients that use Network Access Protection (NAP) may return an inaccurate « Not Compliant » status to the System Health Validator Point. This blocks access to corporate resources. This issue may occur if a required software update was revised but the Effective Date setting of the revision was not updated.
Operating system deployment
Default logging variables unexpectedly used during task sequence in System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager
- The Create Task Sequence Media Wizard cannot be completed if an application dependency is shared between two or more separate applications.
- The Administrator Console returns a SQL error when you delete a collection from a child primary site if there are more than five primary sites in the hierarchy.
Site servers and site systems
- The Replication Configuration Monitor component fails with an « InvalidOperationException » error when the .NET Connection pool is full. This issue may occur in scenarios where an additional database is hosted on the same instance of SQL Server that contains a site database, and when that additional database cannot be accessed by Configuration Manager. An error sequence that resembles the following appears in the rcmctrl.log file.
Note These entries are edited for brevity.
Error: Received unhandled SQL exception, printing info and throwing it again. This will be retried in next cycle.
Error: Exception message: [The target database, ‘TESTDB’, is participating in an availability group and is currently not accessible for queries. Either data movement is suspended or the availability replica is not enabled for read access.
DRS sync started.
Error: Received unhandled exception, printing info and throwing it again. This will be retried in next cycle.
Error: System.InvalidOperationException: Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to obtaining a connection from the pool. This may have occurred because all pooled connections were in use and max pool size was reached.
Upgrade scripts may be unsuccessful when you apply Cumulative Update 3 for System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager
- Collections that contain multiple nested dependent collections may not always evaluate. This issue returns inaccurate membership data.
- Installing a cumulative update on a site unnecessarily copies the whole client installation bundle to any Pull distribution points.
- Processing of state and status messages is slower than expected following a change in client settings that generates a large volume of messages. For example, this problem may occur when client communication are changed from HTTPS to HTTP.
- The status of the Reporting Services Point role is set to a Critical (Failed) state in environments that use many role-based access control groups and multiple domains. Errors that resemble the following are logged in the srsrp.log file:
Failed to set security policy on folder [/path/subfolder]. SMS_SRS_REPORTING_POINT
- Trying to enroll a device in a user collection that contains security groups fails with an « access denied » error.
- Inventory data that’s collected from mobile devices and the Windows Intune connector may be for the wrong device if two devices synchronize at the same time.
- The Exchange Server Connector does not perform a full synchronization when multiple concurrent remote PowerShell connections are active at the same time on the same Exchange Online account.
Hotfix extends client notification in System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager to MDM devices
- Mobile Device Management settings are not applied to cloud-managed users in System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager.
- A data migration job may time out when it’s run against Configuration Manager 2007 sites that have many sub-collections.
- Viewing a report by using an account in a forest separate from that of the Reporting Services Reporting Point causes a « Logon failure: unknown user name of bad password » error.
- In environments that have many clients, the « Software 10B – Computers with a specific custom-labeled software title installed » report may take 5–10 minutes to open or to view.
- Software updates that are downloaded or imported to a Central Administration Site (CAS) may have a Downloaded status of No at a child primary site. This issue occurs when locale-specific data is missing for updates.
After you apply Cumulative Update 4, the following SQL script should be run against the site database of any child primary site that is experiencing this issue:
// BEGIN IF dbo.fnIsPrimary()=1 -- This only applies to primary sites BEGIN -- Expect to see result here if the issue exists IF OBJECT_ID(N'tempdb..#CI_to_correct ') IS NOT NULL BEGIN DROP TABLE #CI_to_correct END -- Select updates that are in use and exhibiting this issue at the time the script runs select distinct loc.CI_ID, u.BulletinID, loc.Locales into #CI_to_correct from vsms_softwareupdate u inner join v_CIContents_All cic on u.CI_ID = cic.CI_ID inner join CI_UpdateInfo loc on loc.CI_ID = cic.ContentCI_ID where u.IsDeployed = 1 and u.IsContentProvisioned = 0 and (loc.Locales is null or loc.Locales = '') and u.InUse = 1 declare @CI_ID int -- apply the correction WHILE (1 = 1) BEGIN select top 1 @CI_ID = CI_ID from #CI_to_correct IF @@rowcount = 0 BREAK UPDATE CI_UpdateInfo SET Locales = dbo.fnCILocales(CI_ID) WHERE CI_ID = @CI_ID DELETE FROM #CI_to_correct WHERE CI_ID = @CI_ID END END END GO //
Additional changes that are included in this update
Windows PowerShell changes in Cumulative Update 4 for System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager
- Added performance optimizations to decrease data replication (DRS) latency in hierarchies with many sites.
October 2014 anti-malware platform update for Endpoint Protection clients
Operating systems other than Windows
- The following operating systems are added to the list of supported platforms for software distribution:
- Max OSX 10.10
- Suse Linux Enterprise Server 12 (x64)