News from Yvette
The Configuration Manager team is pleased to announce that the Configuration Manager Client Messaging SDK version 5.1706.1034.1000 is now available as a package on NuGet.org. Previously the Client Messaging libraries were released with the System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager SDK.
NuGet is a package management Visual Studio extension that enables you to browse and add libraries and their configuration to your development projects easily from the Solution Explorer in Visual Studio or a command-line interface.
Releasing ConfigMgr SDK libraries on NuGet.org as packages will allow us to provide more frequent updates.
Notable Changes in this version:
- Improvements to the certificate hashing algorithm detection and usage.
- Fix to the hash algorithm not being properly defined when sending client registration requests.
- Updated the default ClientVersion value to match Configuration Manager current branch 1511 (5.0.8325.0000).
- Changed the support status of ConfigMgrBgbMessageRequest, ConfigMgrBgbMessageReply, and HeartbeatDiscoveryDataRecordFile from “PartiallySupported” to “Supported”.
- Other fixes and improvements.
We have also published updated documentation for the Client Messaging SDK online.