Un post de Yvette OMeally (team SysCenter) explique les details, mais voila en gros de quoi il s’agit: SCCM permet maintenant officiellement l’utilisation de SQL2014, sous certaines conditions…
Plus de détails ici: http://blogs.technet.com/b/configmgrteam/archive/2015/03/30/updated-sc2012-configmgr-sp1-and-sc2012r2-configmgr-support-sql-server-2014.aspx et pour les impatients, voila le post (vous gagnez un clic):
System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1 and System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager now support the following versions of Microsoft SQL Server 2014.
- SQL Server 2014 Standard (CAS, Primary site, Secondary site)
- SQL Server 2014 Enterprise (CAS, Primary site, Secondary site)
- SQL Server 2014 Express (Secondary site)
New site database installations and upgrading an existing site database from one of the following SQL Server versions are now both supported.
- SQL Server 2012
- SQL Server 2008
- SQL Server 2008 R2
The reporting services point site system and client status reporting feature are also supported with SQL Server 2014.
The following software updates are required in order to use SQL Server 2014 to host the site database:
- For System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager and System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Sp1: Restore fails when the site database uses SQL Server 2014 on a server that is running System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager – https://support.microsoft.com/kb/3020755. This hotfix is independent of the cumulative update level of the Configuration Manager site.
- For System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1 only – Reporting Services installation fails on System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Service Pack 1 that has SQL Server 2014 installed http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2923078. To apply this hotfix, you must have Cumulative Update 4 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2922875) for System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1 installed. This hotfix is also part of Cumulative Update 5 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2978017) for System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1.
Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) 3.2 Server is not supported on Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 or Windows Server 2008 SP2 with SQL Server 2014 installed. With this limitation, the Configuration Manager Software Updates feature is also not supported.
For further information please see the Configurations for SQL Server Site Database section in the Supported Configurations for Configuration Manager topic on Technet.